Monday, December 27, 2010

Casa 2

Took all my technical know how (yeah like I have any, fluke more like it) but I'm up and blogging from my iPhone! Loving myself.
Casablanca was freezing cold this morning & then hot and bloody chaotic by noon.
Beautiful, decaying architecture everywhere. Avenues of crumbling old art deco mixed with decorative Moorish style .. These are a couple of quick snaps.
Casa looks pretty dirty and industrial, falling down around itself, the sounds of jack hammers mixed with the call to prayer and traffic noise is all I could hear as I walked the city.
Had the most delicious cafe creme and croissant this morning ... Some parts are so very French and chic!

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. why cant I see more pics? yummmmmat the cafe creme and croissant x

    ReplyDelete